CNMM exists to mobilize and equip the Canadian church to help Muslims in Canada become disciples of Jesus Christ. The CNMM is a ministry of Outreach Canada and is led by a Canadian Leadership Team.
The CNMM consists of 19 local networks who seek to facilitate the Canadian Church's efforts to minister to Muslims in Canada in the following ways:
- Connect people and churches to opportunities, training and resources
- Facilitate relationships & communication through meeting together and newsletters,
- Catalyze outreach and discipleship in our neighbourhoods
- Promote prayer and action for specific people and ministry needs
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Our planning emerges from prayer.
- We embrace cultural diversity.
- We accomplish more together, networking and partnering with those who share our mission.
- We mobilize and resource the whole body of Christ in this mission.
- We use a diversity of approaches to accomplish our mission.
- We promote innovation and creativity.
- We initiate positive relationships with Muslims.
- We are committed to disciple making.
- work together toward the same mission,
- live a common culture of love,
- focus together on core elements,
- guided by basic principles,
- respecting each other’s differences...
- bring glory to his name,
- demonstrate christian love and unity to the world,
- and accomplish more together than we could ever do alone.
We have faith that God will bring Muslims to Christ.
This faith is based on a number of promises of God:
MATTHEW 28:18-20 (NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV)
"18 then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to
me. 19 therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded
you. and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Revelation 5:9 (NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV)
9 and they sang a new song, saying:
“You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals,
because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God
persons from every tribe and language and people and nation."
Revelation 7:9 (NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV)
"after this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from
every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. they
were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands."
We have hope that the Body of Christ, from whatever denomination, ethnicity, or religious roots, can and will work together to accomplish the mission.
"There is one body and one spirit, just as you were also called in one hope of your calling..." (Eph.4:4)
The comment feature is locked by administrator.